Should you do a Margaret River Wine Tour?
We think that everyone that visits Margaret River should do a Margaret River wine tour, but then again, we would!
Seriously though, why should you jump on board rather than drive yourself around?
We often hear about the value of local knowledge in tourism precincts as well as in wine regions, so when you have a world class wine region in one of Australia’s premium tourism precincts, local knowledge is GOLD:
- It’s our business to know Margaret River wineries inside & out, including current vintage wines
- We have exclusive access to wineries that are closed to the public & other tour operators
- We constantly search for the ‘hidden-gems’, let us introduce you to some of our favourites
- Let us surprise you with something new and exciting that is not well known…Yet
- Ask us about the rest of your holiday, we can give you the local perspective on restaurants, activities, secluded beaches etc…
From a more practical point of view, our Margaret River wine tours might save you some stress:
- No need for wasting valuable holiday time navigating with upside down maps on unfamiliar roads (we know where we are going)
- No need for a designated driver who misses out on the fun (that’s us)
- Our tours are a lot cheaper and safer than the risks associated with drink driving (those little tastings add up very quickly)
If none of those reasons tempt you we have one final reason why you should do a Margaret River wine tour…
… they’re great fun!