This is the Margaret River Wine Tour for wine lovers !
End of Financial Year Special – Save 25% on bookings made before June 30 2017
- Save $47.50 per person on the Wine & Dine Tour
- No restriction on travel dates
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Book online and enter the promo cade EOFY to redeem
The Margaret River Region is regarded as one of the world’s great wine regions, if you want to taste the best we have to offer, Top Drop Tours’ Wine & Dine Tour is the tour for you!
This tour features:
- Quality wine tastings at a range of Margaret River’s premium wineries
- Access to the hidden gems that the locals love to keep a secret
- Delicious winery lunch
- Bespoke itineraries designed daily to satisfy your taste buds
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation within the Margaret River Wine Region including Margaret River, Dunsborough, Yallingup and Busselton.
With more than 100 wineries available to visit, let the team at Top Drop Tours use our years of experience to get you beyond the wine industries branding and marketing tricks, to find the perfect Margaret River wines for you.
Our small group sizes and local contacts gain access to Margaret River’s most exciting wineries, you might not have heard of them, but we are confident you will never forget them.
Let us show you why the Australian tourism industry rates Top Drop Tours as the Best Tour Operator in Australia.
Enhance Your Tour
Top Drop Tours and our range of Margaret River Wine Tours showcase our beautiful natural environment and we contribute to local tree plantings to further enhance the biodiversity of our region, but you can get involved too!
In addition to sampling plenty of amazing red & white wine, we encourage you to make your Margaret River wine tour green.
For just $3 per person, you can support our local Plant-a-Tree Program.
During the booking process you will be given the option to Enhance Your Tour. If you wish to support our Plant-a-Tree program please mention this when booking. All funds raised from these contributions go directly to supporting Carbon Neutral Charitable Fund’s Plant-a-Tree initiatives which include plantations in Australia’s South West and help encourage sustainable tourism practises.
Tour information is a guide, time and itineraries may vary and are subject to availability. Bookings are essential.